My interest in heath developed as I brought up my children.
Healthy, balanced nutrition, classical homeopathy, holistic healing methods like kinesiology, acupuncture, foot reflexology, and shiatsu have had an impressive impact on my family. My own experience with craniosacral therapy has optimised my physical and psychological well-being.
My health philosophy:
Our body speaks to us through ill health and pain, seeking remedies. Only by learning to understand our body's language can we support our body, correct imbalances and pave the way for health.
Why impressions of water on this website?
I am fascinated by water because it gives life and promotes growth and health. Water remains clear if it is circulating. It reaches the greatest depths. Water is a natural power, which moves and resonates like the cerebrospinal fluid in the human body.
- born 1968
- married, a son 1989, a daughter 2000
- After high school diploma education, worked as a commercial correspondence secretary for French, English and German in Bonn, working for a member of the German parliament until 1995
- 1996- 1998 Special needs & classroom assistant with students of Camp Hill Lower School in Northampton, England
- 2002-2004 Further education in Kinesiology with Jean-Luc Paratte in Heidelberg
- 2003-2004 Training in Craniosacral Therapy with Dr. Richard Royster, Richard Royster Institut USA
- 2005-2007 Training in biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy with Katherine Ukleja and Dominique Dégranges, Da-sein Institut für ganzheitliche Energiearbeit in Winterthur
- 2007-2009 Training in Prenatal- and Birththerapy work with Dominique Dégranges and Christian Meyer, Da-Sein Institut für ganzheitliche Energiearbeit in Winterthur.
- 2011-2015 Training as Somatic Experiencing Practitioner after Dr. Peter A. Levine with Heike Gattnar in Malente and Dr. Urs Honauer in Zürich
- 2007- present practice in Zürich-Zollikerberg
- Member of Cranio Suisse®, Swiss association of Craniosacral Therapy
- Member of EMR
- since 2010 Tutor for Craniosacral Therapy training at the Da-Sein Institut, Winterthur
- Many years of experience abroad with my family in Senegal and England