My great interest in physical and mental health deepened with the upbringing of my children, which for me began at the age of 20.
Healthy, sensible nutrition, classic homeopathy, and various holistic healing methods have had a supportive effect in my family. Finally, I experienced the optimization of my physical and mental well-being through a deeply effective treatment with craniosacral therapy.
My calling was clear: I completed a well-founded biodynamic craniosacral training first with Dominique Degranges and Katherine Ukleja and later with Marcel Bryner in Switzerland.
Since then, countless ongoing further training courses have followed, not only in the field of CST. Through my training in prenatal and birth therapy work, my work with babies and children has expanded and specialized. Two other important Trauma work trainings in Somatic Experiencing, mindful trauma work and NARM ( Neuro affective relationship Model) followed over several years and flow into my body work as needed.
It gives me great pleasure to support people in fully connecting with their mental and physical potential.
My health philosophy
Our body speaks to us through ill health and pain, seeking remedies. Only by learning to understand our body's language can we support our body, correct imbalances and pave the way for health.
Why impressions of water on this website?
I am fascinated by water because it gives life and promotes growth and health. Water remains clear if it is circulating. It reaches the greatest depths. Water is a natural power, which moves and resonates like the cerebrospinal fluid in the human body.
- born 1968
- married, a son born in 1989, a daughter born in 2000
- After high school diploma education, worked as a commercial correspondence secretary for French, English and German in Bonn, working for a member of the German parliament until 1995
- 1996-1998 Special needs & classroom assistant with students of Camp Hill Lower School in Northampton, England
- Many years of experience abroad with my family in Senegal, England & Switzerland
- 2002-2004 Further education in Kinesiology with Jean-Luc Paratte in Heidelberg
- 2003-2004 Training in Craniosacral Therapy with Dr. Richard Royster, Richard Royster Institut USA
- 2005-2007 Training in biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy with Katherine Ukleja and Dominique Dégranges, Da Sein Institut für ganzheitliche Energiearbeit in Winterthur
- since 2007-2021 practice in Zürich-Zollikerberg
- 2007-2009 Training in Prenatal- and Birththerapy work with Dominique Dégranges and Christian Meyer, Da Sein Institut für ganzheitliche Energiearbeit in Winterthur.
- 2009-2016 further Training in biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy with Marcel Bryner, Craniosacral Alive in Bern
- 2010-2015 Tutor for students in training of biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy at Da Sein Institut Winterthur
- since 2010 Supervisor for CST students
- 2011-2015 Training as Somatic Experiencing Practitioner after Dr. Peter A. Levine with Heike Gattnar in Malente and Dr. Urs Honauer in Zürich
- 2021-2022 Training as NARM Practitioner - neuroaffective relationship model for healing Trauma - with Michael Mokrus in Zürich
- since 2022 practice in Haibach Freinberg
- Member of Cranio Suisse®, Swiss association of Craniosacral Therapy
- Member of CRANIO AUSTRIA, Austrian association of Craniosacral Bodywork
- Member of EMR